DURATION : Six Semesters (Three Years)
Total Marks : = 3600
Theoretical Papers : 24 Papers (Marks = 2400)
Total Credit = 16 Credits per semester = 6 x 16 = 96
Practical / Project Papers : 12 papers (Marks = 1200)
Total Credit = 4 Credits per semester = 6 x 4 = 24
Total Credit in 6 semester = 96 + 24 = 120
4 credit (Theory) means 3 lecture hours & 1 Tutorial per week
or 42 lectures per semester per paper
2 credit (Lab.) means at least 40 hours of lab work per semester per paper
- In view of the increasing demand for training manpower in the area of Genetics, Molecular Biology, Genetic Medicine and Biotechnology, it was consensus of the committee (Faculties & experts) that this course should be broad based and should be able to give a good insight into modern biology and important component of hands-on training to the students. Thus by nature it will be an interdisciplinary course.
- For admission, students from Science stream with 10+2 (HS exam) or equivalent, ISC, CBSE exam will be eligible.
- Admission will be through selection test CET (Common Entrance Examination) and also on the basis of the merit.
- The number of students for this course to be admitted this year will be 30.
- The fee structure should be on no grant basis as applicable to technical courses.
|Shop Location||Barasat, West Bengal, India|
No reviews found.